For more information please download our Simple Practice Guide on Telehealth including Patient FAQ's here
Counseling When You Need it Most
Through audio and video over the internet, you can meet with your clinician on-the-go from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device - it's your choice! Telehealth allows us to connect anywhere with secure and convenient appointments that save you time and hassle. There's no need to worry about your health or safety when you can schedule and attend your appointments directly from a laptop or mobile device.
Telehealth counseling must be authorized by a parent if you are 18 or under.
Telehealth best serves the following:
- Individuals, couples and families that have busy schedules, but want to prioritize their mental wellness from anywhere at anytime as they can do visits during lunch, school, and work anywhere in the state that their clinician is licensed in, and on the go
- Individuals that may be more comfortable speaking to a professional in the comfort of their home rather than from the provider's office
- Individuals and families that have difficulty with attendance
- Those challenged with the barrier of needing transportation resulting in “no-shows.” This results in greater continuity of treatment - nami.og
- Families that are fractured, living separately, or have different schedules as it allows them to all "get into one room"
- Underserved individuals whom may need culturally competent and clinically specific clinicians
- Individuals that may struggle with anxiety or panic disorders at work, school or social situations as clinical interventions are the most useful when experiencing heightened emotions
- People with disabilities, areas with mental health provider shortages, and rural communities
- Individuals unable to travel to the clinician of preference due to distance, transportation, schedule, etc.
- and more