For more information please download our Simple Practice Guide on Telehealth including Patient FAQ's here
Counseling When You Need it Most
Through audio and video over the internet, you can meet with your clinician on-the-go from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device - it's your choice! Telehealth allows us to connect anywhere with secure and convenient appointments that save you time and hassle. There's no need to worry about your health or safety when you can schedule and attend your appointments directly from a laptop or mobile device.
Telehealth counseling must be authorized by a parent if you are 18 or under.
What Equipment do I need?
To participate in Telehealth appointments from your home, you will need one of the following devices:
- Desktop computer with a webcam, speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM OR
- Laptop computer with built-in webcam and speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM OR
- Tablet device with built-in webcam and speakers, OR
- Smartphone with at least iOS 11 or Android 7.0
(Note: To use a smartphone, you must first download Telehealth by SimplePractice - available for iOS or Android in the app store.)
- You will also need an internet connection that is at least 10mbps. For optimal results, a reliable, high-speed internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 mbps will minimize connection issues and provide the best quality.